Rodger G. Mohagen, J.D., CPA - President
Rodger has over 39 years of experience providing clients with tax consulting services. He specializes in Business Succession Planning with a focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs); Corporate Governance; Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales; and Estate Planning.
As a native of Grafton, North Dakota, Rodger maintains strong ties to Walsh County. Rodger currently resides in West Fargo with his wife Deborah and their Boston Terrier “Millie”, and he has one child: Thomas.
Rodger enjoys golfing, traveling, going to the lake, and spending time with grandchildren.
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota Society of CPA’s
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- Red River Estate Planning Council
- Fargo West Rotary
- CENTRE, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon - Alumni
- Juris Doctor with Distinction, University of North Dakota School of Law (1995)
- B.S. in Business Administration, University of North Dakota (1975)
- Arthur Andersen & Company
- Mohagen, Olafson, & Company
- Eide Helmeke & Company
- Haugen, Wright, Johnson, & Mohagen, Ltd.
- Charles Bailly & Company
- RGM Consulting, Ltd.
- Tax Law Office
- Core Consulting Group, LLC