Bart R. McIlonie, J.D., CPA - Vice President
Bart has over eight years of experience providing clients with tax consulting services. He specializes in Business Succession Planning with a focus on Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs); Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales; and Estate Planning.
As a native of Pingree, North Dakota, Bart grew up on a family farm and learned at an early age about hard work and determination. Bart currently resides in Fargo with his wife and two children.
Bart enjoys spending time with his family, watching his children’s sporting activities, and playing golf.
- The ESOP Association
- National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Dakota Society of CPA’s
- North Dakota State Board of Accountancy
- Red River Valley Estate Planning Council
- Juris Doctor, University of Minnesota Law School
- B.A. in Accounting and Finance, Jamestown College
- Best and Flanagan, LLP
- Tax Law Office
- Core Consulting Group, LLC