The Consultants at Core Corporation have a combined 45 plus years of experience in the areas of Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs), business formation, business and individual succession planning, taxation, tax controversy, mergers and acquisitions, entity governance, and management transition.
Our Team is comprised of a superior staff of Certified Public Accountants and Project Assistants with years of experience, as well as administrative staff. The team is involved in every step of the ESOP process from: feasibility, to arranging transactional parties, to the closing transactions. We also understand the complexity of succession and estate planning, and we provide guidance with each of these areas, taking into consideration the related taxation issues.
Our mission is to create a lasting, mutually beneficial relationship with our clients by providing strategic solutions with customized results. We realize that each individual or business is different in many ways, and we attempt to address these differences in the services that we provide. We pride ourselves on being the primary resource in all aspects of our client’s growth and development.
- Pursuit of Excellence - never being satisfied with how business was done in the past and attempting to develop better services, to constantly improve client satisfaction
- Commitment - constantly seeking ways to enhance our client relationships, and to differentiate ourselves in the market
- Responsiveness - adjust quickly to suddenly changing situations
- Quality - meeting or exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients
- Integrity - honesty and accuracy of our actions and services
- Innovation - constantly looking at client needs and designing solutions to address those needs
- Community Involvement - being active participants in improving the quality of life for the community in which we live and work
Click the link(s) below to view the listed online Magazine(s):
2015 IMPACT Magazine
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.